Loick AG’s motivation and goals
“Everything that is against nature will not endure in the long run”:Like Charles Darwin, Hubert Loick also shares this opinion. He has made it the company goal to develop, manufacture and sell products made from renewable raw materials, which have a high degree of environmental compatibility along the entire product life cycle compared to conventional products such as petroleum-based plastics.
Loick AG has set itself the following goals:
- Production of biomaterials and plastics which can compete in terms of price with conventionally produced plastic and packaging materials, even without subsidies, using modern industrial processing technology in production.
- Development of product ideas that are particularly suitable for production from renewable raw materials.
- Construction of production facilities for the production of biomaterials using state-of-the-art and extremely efficient technologies.
- Construction of bioenergy plants in synergetic combination with production plants for organic materials.
- Further development and optimisation of the production of renewable raw materials as sources of energy and materials on agricultural land as well as the continuous increase in yield per hectare.